Teach English in China with Wall Street English!
We believe that talent is the key factor to the development of our school so we aim to recruit, retain, reward and develop our people. We boast an academic and support staff who are cosmopolitan, approachable, vibrant and urban. Working with us offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and premium environment with people from around the world guided by the same faith in promoting personal and professional growth through the provision of first class English training.
Furthermore, because we believe a true teacher never stops learning - all incoming teachers attend a week of induction training to refresh the core English teaching techniques. Our training also involves observing experienced teachers in class, and the opportunity to teach observed classes and get constructive performance feedback. Opportunities for training and professional development are ongoing as we offer monthly training seminars and teaching workshops.
We are proud to say our language course levels are accurately aligned to the English language levels of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference), thus further establishing our school as a leading English Language training provider in China. Teachers use our breakthrough teaching methodology to guide students through the courseware and encourage confidence in their ability to use English to communicate.
Plus, our rapid growth means that there are often career opportunities in each of our offices and learning centers across China for experienced professionals and executives. We believe in promoting from within and all of our senior level positions are filled from inside the company.
Learn More About Exciting Careers with Wall Street English!
You will benefit from:
- The ability to develop your skills and progress your career
- The opportunity to working alongside a highly qualified staff
- Strong mentorship and guidance, both on the job and through a formal networking program
- Extensive training including on-the-job experiences
- Opportunities for both specialist and management careers
- The chance to work in a high quality, collaborative learning environment with team members in several cities in China and extended team members across the globe
- One year contract
- Full-time and part-time positions available (25-30 contact hours plus 5 office hours)
- Small classes
- Prepare to teach and implement classes to an adult student base
- Attend weekly meetings with Service Manager and monthly center meetings, etc.
- Give feedback to students
- Teach and implement our certified teaching methodology
- You possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals
- You have sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to maintain effectiveness in a changing, multi-tasking environment
- You have a high degree of self-motivation
- You have strong interpersonal, listening and verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive in a multi-cultural workplace
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- TEFL/CELTA certificate
- Minimum two (2) years post-graduate teaching experience
- 24-53 years old (for visa purposes)
- A clean criminal record
Compensation and Benefits*
- Salary of CNY 16,000 - 17,000/month
- Sponsored working "Z" visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave (11 days paid for Chinese holidays, 10 paid personal leave days)
- Monthly bonus CNY up to 1,000
- Quarterly professional development bonus up to CNY 1,500
- Arrival support and induction training
- Ongoing training and opportunity for advancement within the company
- Flight allowance (inquire about details in your interview)
- Contract completion bonus of CNY 7,000
*Benefits subject to change
Come Teach English with Wall Street English